[X-HW] Laser printers (brother vs. HP)

Ben Gold bgold at acedsl.com
Fri Aug 29 06:37:39 PDT 2003

To: "Mac OS X Hardware" <X-Hardware at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
From: Ben Gold <bgold at acedsl.com>
Subject: Re: [X-HW] Laser printers (brother vs. HP)
Bcc:
We get postscript errors printing the simplest documents and I'm not
able to figure out what exactly causes them.  I actually just
purchased more memory for it (Brother's recommendation) and I hope it
will fix the issue (it hasn't arrived yet).

I don't know anything about other Brother printers, but I'm not too
satisfied with the 1270N.

-Ben