[X-HW] Rant: These Bloody Ventilators!!!

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sun Jan 5 01:11:37 PST 2003

At 2:14 AM +0100 1/5/03, Philip Mötteli wrote:
>Sorry,
>
>but I can't work anymore on that overpriced noise-machine.

It's funny, but my reaction to the G4 tower is about the same.  I don't
need the power and I suuure don't need the noise!  FWIW, Dr. Botts makes
some very nice SVGA cables.  I bought some of them to put my B&W a ways
further from my ears.  Also, there's an outfit in Menlo Park (I forget
the name) that makes some very nice sound-dempening cabinets.

-r
--
email: rdm at cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm    - my home page, resume, etc.