[X-HW] Directing output to a second monitor

CFlatow cflatow at optonline.net
Sun Feb 29 14:57:02 PST 2004

On Sunday, February 29, 2004, at 01:31  PM, CFlatow wrote:

> It is not the same as saying that I can open Quicktime or Flash or
> Acrobat and drag a movie window over to the second display. I should
> be able to open any or all of these and direct the output of these
> media players to that second monitor without dragging and resizing
> windows by hand.

Actually, it is being done by MicroSoft in Powerpoint on the Mac (and
of course, Windows).
When you go to set up your presentation you can tell it to play the
slide show on the second display.
The hooks are there.
I would like to find out if there's some way that a non-programmer like
me can access them for use with other applications.

Carl