[X Newbies] Photoshop 7.0 Crashes in Jaguar when idle & Epson Printer question

Joey Parshley kneeland at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 19:39:40 PST 2002

You could try rebuilding the permissions. Not shore if it will help or not
but its worth a shot.

Open Applications : Utilities : Disk Utility

Select your hard drive name
Click on the first aid tab
Click on repair permissions

Note is the repair permissions button is dimmed make sure you selected your
hard drive name and not the top drive name

Hth
Joey