[X Newbies] Can you configure "recent items" menu?

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sun Dec 29 23:31:27 PST 2002

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 12:19:22AM -0500, Gregory Cortelyou wrote:
:
: I would like to be able to use the recent items option in the apple
: menu to open documents that I work on all the time. I have noticed that
: the only documents listed in that category are from the OS X "native"
: applications. Documents created in Word or Appleworks are not listed.

Sure they are listed.  At least they work for me.  Are you running the
OS X native versions of Word or AppleWorks?

--
Eugene Lee
eugene at fsck.net