Grabbing sides of windows in X

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 6 11:44:36 PDT 2003

     Does anyone know of shareware that will add "grab" areas to sides of
windows in OS X? I find this omission to be one of the most annoying.  I
have restored labels and windowshades, but when a window has stretched
too far, it can not be moved up high enough to grab the bottom right
corner and sometimes the colored buttons work to make the window smaller
and sometimes they do not.

There is also a bug in the Text Edit program with enlarging the font,
three keys, not two must be depressed....the reducing works as listed
with two keys. In any case I gave up using that for writing HTML as the
preferences must be fiddled with to keep it pure text and from actually
rendering the page once you close the document. I must be able to go back
into it as text. I have found that they are taking away BBEditLite for
download but was lucky to get it, it's part of the OS 9 installer so I
had it on a CD..I will use that where text stays text no matter how you
open it!

There are just some things you just gotta keep. :-)