Assorted questions

Ross Langmead rlangmead at whitley.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Apr 10 17:20:53 PDT 2003

Thanks, Jerry, for some helpful answers.

I now realise one of my questions was silly as it appeared.  I meant that I
generally view emails in the preview pane and it gets replaced by the
address book in the main window.  I had become used to operating in OS 9
with the main window and the address book window both open.  Not a big
issue, I know, and I'm adjusting my way of operating.