[X Newbies] Docjector App shows as a drive

Diego Terneus dtern at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 16:22:55 PDT 2003

Anne,
What you need to do is double-click on the disk image on your desktop, it
should open exposing the application and perhaps a "read-me" file, and some
other files the author may have included. Drag the application to
Applications folder (or if  you don't want to share the applications with
others that may be using your machine, to your Applications folder in the
Users folder [HD-->Users-->YourFolder-->Applications] )
Once you've done that, you can drag the disk image on the desktop to the
Trash. You should drag the alias you created in the Applications folder to
the Trash as well.

Hope this is clear.