Applications Quitting

jc jc at his.com
Fri Aug 15 06:11:10 PDT 2003

I'm having a problem of late. Several times during the day an
application will quit with the standard notation about "the rest of
your open applications are not effected" or something like that.

Most of the time it's right as I'm trying to save it or right after
I've made lot's of changes and getting ready to save it. Yesterday it
happened on Dreamweaver, Safari, and I think maybe MS Word. I'm running
a G4 with latest OS X and lot's of memory.

I imagine it's some preference I need to delete and start over but I
have no idea where or what to find.

--Jim Conrad