Epson 740 Utility and Panther Problem

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Dec 31 15:04:53 PST 2003

> From: Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd at adelphia.net>
>
> Albert, Open Classic/SimpleText and type something.  Chose Print and
> your utilities will be available.  They are not available in Panther.

I hope that works for Albert, but I should note that I have an Epson
740 and Epson Utilities work FINE for me in Panther.

I think it MAY have something to do with how Print Center (now Printer
Setup Utility) connects to the Epson. If you've chosen plain "USB" as
the connection method, perhaps the utilities are not available. If
you've chosen "EPSON USB" then they should be.

_Chas_

http://www.orlandocitybeat.com
The one-stop guide to Orlando art, culture, nightlife and more.