[X Newbies] Mac-compatible ISP

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Feb 13 07:43:48 PST 2003

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:38:36AM -0800, Deb Hagen wrote:
:
: Is anyone using the ISP below who can either recommend or otherwise
: comment on the service?  I need a new ISP that allows me to send &
: receive POP mail on my PowerMac.  Thanks in advance!

Mail is a pretty standard service that works easily for all platforms.
You should focus your search on ISPs that have decent customer support
(like talking to a real human being) at decent hours with experience
helping Mac folks.

--
Eugene Lee