OS 10.2.4 Update Available

Robert roehner snopple at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 10:49:04 PST 2003

I don't know when it was released, but this morning my Software
Update informed me that OS 10.2.4 is available for download.
According to Apple:

"The 10.2.4 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved
reliability for the following applications, services and
technologies: Address Book, Classic compatibility, Finder, FireWire,
Graphics, OpenGL, and Sherlock. It includes AFP and Windows file
service improvements, as well as audio, disc recording, graphics, and
printing improvements."

For detailed information on this Update, please visit:

<http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n107362>

Robert Roehner
<snopple at maqc.com>