[X Newbies] Trouble with Default Browser

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Sun Jan 5 18:08:39 PST 2003

At 12:47p -0500 2003/01/02, Robert roehner wrote:
>When someone E-mails me a link, I click on it. If Explorer 5.2.1 (OS
>X) is running, it will connect like it's supposed to. But if IE
>5.2.1 is not running, my computer attempts to launch Explorer 5.0
>under Classic.

Open Eudora Pro, then go to a message that has a link. Double-click
the link while holding down the option key. In the dialog box that
appears titled "please choose an application to do http", navigate to
your IE 5.2.1 and select it, making sure that the "Always use this
application" is checked.
--
As it think about it I see that email now has multiple purposes.
Broadly, there's correspondence, notification, dissemination,