[X Newbies] MacJanitor

James S Jones jsjones at mac.com
Sun Jul 27 23:00:15 PDT 2003

It isn't a folder. It's in Applications/Utilities. It's called Disk
Utility. First Aid is one of the functions of Disk Utility.

As for running it from the install disk, this is not recommended. The
copy of Disk Utility on the CD is out of date and doesn't use the
current default permissions profiles.