[X Newbies] Mac Mail Question

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Tue Jun 17 15:46:42 PDT 2003

>jc tapped out this message on 6/17/2003 9:42 AM
>
>>How do I get my picture in my emails like some of you have? Will it
>>show up then in all my email messages even to people using other mail
>  >programs?

At 5:02p -0400 2003.06.17, TheMacintoshLady attempted to clarify:
>This is a setting in your mail accounts prefs to show it as a link or a
>file.

 From some associated list archives:

At 9:43a -0500 2002/05/16, Gretchen Hayman wrote:
>You need to set up the your iTools mail account preferences with a
>picture (using the new webmail beta), then send mail from your
>iTools account (youritoolsname at mac.com).  Then, folks using Mail.app
>or Apple's webmail can see your picture.  If you notice, folks'
>pictures show up only on e-mails with a username at mac.com addresses.*

The short answer would seem to be that if you are a .Mac subscriber,
you can set it up for others to see. If you use Apple's Mail.app or
the .Mac web-based mail, then you can see others' pictures.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]