Disk Warrior

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 07:26:25 PST 2003

> From: Stephen Foster <foster at pop.ca.inter.net>
>
> Within the next six months I plan on getting a new Mac and also
> changing from Norton to Disk Warrior. If it only boots in X then the
> current Disk Warrior won't be of any use as it boots in 9.

By the time you buy the new machine there will be an X version of DW.
It's expected almost any time now.

> Also, does anyone know if the new version will still be useful
> for older os's? Thanks, Stephen

Good question. No idea, but I imagine that Alsoft will include the OS 9
version on the disk (in new retail copies anyway) for those buying it
for 9-bootable machines.

_Chas_
Moderator, rec.arts.drwho.moderated
FAQ: www.thecabal.org/~radwm/radwm-faq.txt