[X Newbies] Maintenance was Re: Problems Installing Apps

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 2 10:20:43 PST 2004

Thank you for the scripts.  I put the first one in the terminal but
then found out it is not a terminal script, but a CRON job script.  I
tried to create the job in Macaroni but that did not work either.  I
made a folder in Users/documents/script/maintenance and copied it into
there, but could not open it from the brouse on Macaroni edit.  I know
zilch about Unix commands/script.  I guess when Safari slows up again,
I will trash the icon folder. Now my poor Terminal has a bunch of
script written into it that it does not know what to do with;)  Gads,
that's poor English.
Birgit