OT: "Propaganda" And an on-topic question. Imagine!!!

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Apr 17 13:36:23 PDT 2004

> From: Bobbo <bobbo924 at earthlink.net>
> NOW: Will someone please tell me why it continues to be impossible to
> print
> from this wonderful, evolved, ready for prime time OSX 2.8 to my Epson
> 3000? When I try to add the printer after reinstalling the driver, I
> have 2
> choices that apply: USB and Epson USB. USB shows the 3000, but says
> "Driver
> Not Installed." When I choose "Epson USB" it lists no printers at all.
> Yes,
> I have the printer hooked up and powered up during this. Whenever I
> try to
> print to the blessed thing, it always says "Job Stopped."

That's OS X's way of saying "I can't find this printer."

Have you tried the GIMP-Print drivers? You can download them from
versiontracker.com or macupdate.com (they are included in Panther) and
are activated by holding the "option" key down when adding a printer
and selecting "Advanced."

_Chas_

Have you noticed that this administration's harshest critics are ...
lifelong Republicans?
Richard Clarke, Paul O'Neil, John McCain, Scott Ritter, John Dean, John
O'Neill, David Kay ... and the list goes on ...