New Free OS X Maintenance Utility

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Apr 28 23:54:46 PDT 2004

> From: Randy B. Singer <randy at macattorney.com>
>
> Yasu (free)
>
> Yasu does in one place, at one time, a specific group of maintenance
> tasks quickly, with only a few clicks.   Complete instructions for
> using
> Yasu have been built into the application.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/jim.mitchell/software/yasu.html

Thanks for the tip. I think I'll stick with OnyX because it does more
for the same price, but Yasu is probably perfect for most folks who
don't wish to "tinker" with anything, just do the housekeeping.

_Chas_

Karen Hughes, the president's chief spokesperson, publicly equates
pro-choice with pro-terrorist, and claims she is "troubled" by Kerry's
protests over Vietnam but untroubled by George Bush's desertion and
avoidance of duty.