Garage Band

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Apr 28 23:59:39 PDT 2004

> From: J <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net>
>
> When opening the application it

"it"?

>  seems to be looking for someone

"someone"?

>  in the
> USERS>HISUSERNAME>MUSIC>GARAGEBAND folder.

Where should it be looking?

> I think the person who's computer I am fixing trashed these files

I think he's got bigger problems than that if he's throwing away things
he doesn't know about ...

> ...and
> that they are music files that belong with that application, similar to
> how iTunes stores stuff in there too..
> Can these be replaced? From where?

Have you tried simply throwing the folder away (along with the
Garageband prefs, I'd imagine)?

How about removing the app, the folder and the pref file and simply
reinstalling a fresh copy?

_Chas_

Karen Hughes, the president's chief spokesperson, publicly equates
pro-choice with pro-terrorist, and claims she is "troubled" by Kerry's
protests over Vietnam but untroubled by George Bush's desertion and
avoidance of duty.