Garage Band

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 00:01:49 PDT 2004

> From: J <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net>
>
> Thanks Paul,  I will try. Seems that no matter what I do with this user
> they can screw up a new machine in no time flat before I get there.
> <sigh>

I don't know if you're aware of this, but OS X has a nifty feature that
allows you to restrict users who "screw up" machines. Why not just give
this particular user a more limited account?

_Chas_

Karen Hughes, the president's chief spokesperson, publicly equates
pro-choice with pro-terrorist, and claims she is "troubled" by Kerry's
protests over Vietnam but untroubled by George Bush's desertion and
avoidance of duty.