Garage Band

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 00:05:41 PDT 2004

> From: J <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net>
>
> I also noticed another strange thing...the name of the user is in there
> on a folder, but then the short name has the 'house ' icon...mine in
> new Panther is NOT like that....for one user.....what the H*** did he
> do and how to fix this? Making me nuts

Isn't it obvious? He either:

a. created two user accounts accidentally (not hard) or
b. created a new folder and named it after himself in the Users folder
(again, not hard to do)

_Chas_

Karen Hughes, the president's chief spokesperson, publicly equates
pro-choice with pro-terrorist, and claims she is "troubled" by Kerry's
protests over Vietnam but untroubled by George Bush's desertion and
avoidance of duty.