[X Newbies] Managing Attachments in Mail.app

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Aug 5 11:59:43 PDT 2004

Thanks Gretchen,

Between just my In and my Sent Items box I'm using up close to 6gb of
hard drive space. That's not counting my other 30 odd mailboxes. Guess
it's time to clean up. I hate getting rid of emails, luckily I
discovered the "remove attachments" feature.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com