[X-Newbies] Can't install shockwave

kd00311 at yahoo.com kd00311 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 05:41:47 PST 2004

You can try repairing disc permissions via Apples Disc Utility and see
if that helps. You can also use the "fsck", a command line operation
enabled during startup that is a bit more thorough in fixing things.
I don't have much time at the moment, and I'm sure there are many
resources on the web, but a quick search on google brought this link
that explains it: http://8help.osu.edu/1225.html
Good luck.. Hope this helps.
-kevin