sound control

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun May 23 21:47:00 PDT 2004

> From: Robert <rnuzum at verizon.net>
> Subject: sound control
> Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 16:52:28 -0400
>
> Recently I have been unable to control the sound volume from the
> keyboard. Visually the application shows changes and mute does work but
> all levels are the same and I must control sound via preferences or my
> external speakers with imic.
> I am running 10.3.3 on a 1mhz eMac.

Try repairing permissions, try tossing the sound preferences, try using
another keyboard to see if the problem is just that those keys are
damaged.

_Chas_

"[Our brave servicemen and women] serve so that we don't have to. They
offer to give up their lives so that we can be free. It is, remarkably,
their gift to us. And all they ask for in return is that we never send
them into harm's way unless it is absolutely necessary. Will they ever
trust us again?"
-- Michael Moore

Frank Rich reviews Farenheit 9/11:
http://www.iht.com/articles/521066.html