[X-Newbies] Terminal problem WAS: Opener Malware

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Nov 11 06:53:10 PST 2004

After reading some posts about Opener Malware I decided to start up
Terminal to check to see if I had it. Upon opening all I get is a very
small window just big enough for the red "close window" button to
appear. No matter what I try I can't get anything other than that tiny
window. Anyone have any ideas what I can do?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com