[X-Newbies] Re: having trouble open a pdf attachment...

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Fri Dec 16 08:08:35 PST 2005

At 6:58 AM -0800 12/16/05, Richard Ramsowr wrote:
>the
>manufacturer changes the software in each which build
>limitation into the different panels - thus one panel
>ends up severing the needs of small business while the
>second panel better servers the needs of both small
>business and the middle market!

That's an excellent example that I can relate directly back to OS X
thusly: the consumer version of OS X has the PostFix mail server
built in. But this is of little use to the bulk of the consumers (and
would even pose a problem if used arbitrarily as many ISPs block mail
originating from a server at a dynamic, presumably residential
address) and there is no exposure of the capability in the normal OS
X setup.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]