[X-Newbies] Re: X-Newbies Digest, Vol 16, Issue 18

david_elmo david_elmo at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 26 16:31:59 PST 2005

> From: Rob Griffiths <robg at macosxhints.com>
> Subject: Re: [X-Newbies] (no subject)
> On Dec 25, 2005, at 6:28 PM, david_elmo wrote:
>
>> Safari is hard to believe! I had a whole lot of tabs open and by
>> mistake clicked the close button. In iCab it asks
>
> Get Taboo, a free extension that solves the problem until Apple
> figures out that this is a feature they really must include.
>
> http://www.ocdev.com/
>
> -rob.

Thanks. And I mean this. Will take a look or move to Mozilla. But...

A pattern is emerging! I ask a question or scream about some
frustrating feature of X in (mostly very elementary things) and the
solution is to download more stuff...)

Apple was always user friendly, more intuitive, graphical, simpler to
understand and operate than the horrible MS systems. What on earth
has happened? Don't answer this.

David Elmo