[X-Newbies] IDVD use with slow processor!

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 9 05:59:51 PDT 2005

Hello all! I just tried to make an IDVD from Imovie HD. Since the
"preview" function in IDVD displayed very jerky playback of the movie,
I didn't attempt to burn my first IDVD project.  Im assuming its because
I only have a 400 MHz processor in my G-4.

Has anyone used IDVD successfully with a slow processor?
Do I need an expensive upgrade to get use of IDVD?
Is there another way to burn my Imovie to DVD without using IDVD?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.
 Thanks.
Tom