[X-Newbies] Problems with CNN website

Lawrence Klinger zzippy at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 16:31:42 PDT 2005

Lately I'm having problems getting info off the CNN website.  I'm using
Safari with OS 10,3.9.

I can't even get it to scroll down the screen on this website without it
getting hung up - the message on the bottom says there's an error,
that it's pulled up (for example)  75 our of 76 items.  Then of course,
the spinning beach ball is going.  But that's the only thing going.

I've even tried CNN with Firefox/Mozilla and had the same result.

Is the problem CNN, the web browsers, the phase of the moon?

If anyone has had similar problems and found an answer, please
be kind enough to share it with me.  Thank you.

Zippy