[X-Newbies] ITunes storage and access

Alex lists at lexial.ca
Wed Jun 1 07:32:30 PDT 2005

On Jun 1, 2005, at 09:53, Tony Johansen wrote:

> Apple over here (Australia seems to be hiring people with minimal
> English skills.

Unlikely to be Apple employees. Outsourcing tech support is a major
trend these days. You may think you're talking to someone in your own
neck of the woods, but actually you might be talking to a bloke sitting
at a desk in Bangalore, India (though usually they have excellent
English skills).

If you want to have a glimpse at what really goes on with tech support,
try "We don't support that"

<http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2004/02/23/no_support/index_np.html>

> Can I also shoot my iMovie and iDVD files also yet access
> them from 10, And iPhoto files?

What do you mean by "shoot" the files? If you mean "move to another
partition or drive", yes, but you should specify what versions of the
OS and the other apps you are using.

<0x0192>