[X-Newbies] Re: <Adios!t>

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat May 21 20:35:07 PDT 2005

> From: Jane <TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: [X-Newbies] <Adios!t>
>
> Yes I understand that, so the question I ask is, may people
> continue to
> post as they choose without a problem or should there be a rule?

My PERSONAL opinion on this is that you can do it however you like,
but be aware that those who repeatedly ignore requests to adhere to
netiquette by top-posting, HTML posting, not trimming quotes et al
are MUCH MUCH less likely to get any help or be treated well than
those who do.

So ... do we need a rule? No I don't think so. The above + common
sense = no problems.

_Chas_

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most
people use Windows is like saying that all other restaurants are
inferior to McDonald's.