[X-Newbies] Re: Wait! I have a new question!

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat May 21 20:48:59 PDT 2005

> From: Carter Tomassi <carter at messyoptics.com>
>
> Without using third-party solutions, how can I save an index of each
> disk on my main HD? For the time being I have screenshots of each
> disk's finder window. But that isn't searchable, of course.

I'm not clear on what you want. Why have a "list" you have to search
when you already have a Search, aka Cmd-F?

Are you running Tiger? Tiger has incredibly powerful search
capabilities right in it.

_Chas_

FL-MUG: central Florida's Macintosh User Group.
Meetings: second Thursday of the month, 6-9pm,
at the Orlando Science Center.
http://www.flmug.org