[X-Newbies] Problems with highlighted text in Tiger.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 06:09:20 PST 2005

I have a G5 single running Tiger and I am having problems with
highlighted text in Tiger. I really don't remember if the problem
existed in Panther, but I am increasingly becoming irritated with not
always being able to highlight a block of text and drag and drop it to
another program window or the desktop. There doesn't seem to be any
pattern as after having tried a couple of times, I usually succeed,
but it depends. There is no pattern as far as program either.
Sometimes it can be in Safari, TextEdit, RapidWeaver, etc.Funny, but
Word usually seems to work where others seem to be more unreliable.
Any ideas, suggestions?

Cheers,

Brian