[X-Newbies] Can Mac Mini use external USB modem?

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Nov 5 18:24:25 PST 2005

Aldo Johnson said:

>I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough, I don't have a modem. I haven't
>bought it yet. I was thinking that I should check with the
>professionals ;-) before I spend the money.

Then you should either consider the Best Data V.92 modem, if your ISP
supports V.92 (if they don't, there is no reason to specifically get a
V.92 modem), or, if a V.90 modem would do, then you may want to look
through the modem scripts that come with OS X, and choose one of the many
modems with built-in support to purchase.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html