[X-Newbies] Website credit card payment creation.

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 22 13:10:17 PST 2005

On Nov 22, 2005, at 4:02 PM, Brian Durant wrote:

> 1) People who want to be a member of the coop have to agree or
> disagree with a set of rules. If they agree, they are then added to a
> list that contains the contact info they fill in on a form.

Simply make a required field with a tick box that insists they have
read the rules and agree otherwise they get a form that says the page
can't be sent

> 2) Credit card payment for membership. This is an EU country based
> site so I would prefer not using PayPal or Kagi.

You would need a merchant account and then you could use any shopping
cart program that your server has or that you could create. Try Mals
e-Commerce for a free one.