[X-Newbies] Moving Netscape mail files via Firewire

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 10:21:51 PDT 2005

My parents are 84. My dad is a retired jazz musician who toured with
the big bands of the 40's. His whole life was music.

He now is computing on OS X just like a pro, burning CDs, and
enjoying his music more than he could ever have imagined. I rarely
get panic calls, but when I do, I've set their machine up so it's
easy to have me tell them what to do over the phone and have them
navigate and fix..or I just log in from here.

They don't go out much so this is like a new life for Mom and Dad,
this new-fangled computer thang I have bestowed upon them. They thank
me every day!

Makes me wanna cry! :-)