[X-Newbies] Other dictionaries for the new Tiger Dictionary app?

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:41:45 PDT 2005

Thanks Randy,

Unfortunately, it doesn't support the languages that I use (Danish,
Russian, Indonesian). The closest I have found is CocoaSpell
http://cocoaspell.leuski.net/ which can use Aspell dictionaries and
sort of intigrates with the spellcheck. Never been able to get the
Indonesian dictionary to work though... Excalibur
http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~excalibr/excalibur.html is another
possibility, but it seems that it no longer is under development.

Cheers,

Brian