[X-Newbies] Broadband cuts out

Keith MILLS 4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 17 12:32:45 PST 2006

After you helped me last week I sent the additional query below. It is
still problem, so has anyone any thoughts please? As long as I keep
using the machine, all is well, but if I leave it for a couple of hours
... nothing. As I say, I can get back to normal by restarting the
computer (which I have had to do several times in the last few days).