[X-Newbies] Excel to Address Book.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 02:47:26 PST 2006

Hi again,

I have just received a project where I need to take a fair amount of
institutional contact info (Company name, address, telephone, website,
etc.) from three Excel files, hoover it out, create a new Address Book
category based on the Excel file name and then place the contact info
from the Excel file under the new Address Book category. Does anyone
have an idea how to do this? I was thinking Apple Script or via
Filemaker, but as I don't have Filemaker and I know very little about
Apple Script, I am pretty much at a loss.

Cheers,

Brian