[X-Newbies] Re: Inappropriate for this list (was: X-Newbies)

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Nov 5 19:35:08 PST 2006

Brian:

Indeed, you are correct.  Your saying this caused me to review the
history of the thread.  It turns out that there were two threads.

The original posted on October 28 dual posted his English-Spanish
question both here and in the X-SW list.  It is in the X-SW list that I
saw the discussion on Dashboard and Babelfish without realizing that
there are two threads involved.  Sorry for the confusion.

Al Poulin

On Nov 5, 2006, at 11:22 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

> I was the first person that replied to the original question. Part of
> my posting included mention of StarDict, which requires going through
> the process of installing X11 and in my case, Fink. It is true that

SNIP