[X-Newbies] cant login to msn messenger

arturo oropeza caraloca at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 08:38:19 PST 2006

Hi, I was able to open the msn site, I think the problem was with my
wireless router because I changed it for another router and now I can
open the site using safari, but still cant login using msn messenger
even with the newest version, I can log in in my windows pc so I am
sure is not a problem with msn but something in my laptop.
Thanks for suggesting I will check for adium  but my daughter likes
her msn chat because of all the stuff that you can do with, so I will
keep trying to get it to work
Thanks for your help and time