[X-Newbies] Carbon Copy Cloner

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 21:35:55 PDT 2006

Mark and the rest of you guys...

I wish to thank all who offered there help - it was
all very helpful.

And yes I was able to solve my problems and get my
hard drives switch around but not by using CCC or even
SuperDuper - I used the simplest of all - I used
AppleÕs own Disk Utility/Restore and it work the first
time out of the bag!

Rich