[X-Newbies] Receiving email

Tom Garrou mk3ds2 at cox.net
Sat Apr 7 14:21:45 PDT 2007

> Tell her to get to get a new ISP.

She probably will have to do this if we can't figure out what the
problem is.  I use the same ISP (Cox Cable) and have had no
problems.  Service, when requested, has been ok for me. Evidently she
ran across a less than helpful technician.

> Seriously.
>
> If these people expect to take her money for services which they
> have no
> intention of providing, [expletive deleted by poster] them!
>
> Other than that, we don't have anything to go on. This is a
> question which
> cannot be answered without a good deal more technical detail.

I really can't give any more detail other than that she can't receive
email. Will contact the local Mac Users Group and see if I can get
some help.
Appreciate your comments.

Tom Garrou