[X-Newbies] Yes, we're back!

Eric Prentice eric at themacintoshguy.com
Tue Sep 15 13:51:20 PDT 2009

I'm really glad this has been a valuable tool for you.

So this list is designed to be a place people new to Mac OS X can come
and ask anything they want. More general discussions about Mac OS X
would be more appropriate on the X4U list.

So the newbie part isn't saying everyone on the list is that way, just
that those are the topics that are welcome and encouraged.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/>

But hopefully like you've seen, everyone is kind and helpful.

Eric