Good Books - Was [X Servers] newbie questions

Joey Parshley kneeland at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 08:05:10 PST 2003

Can anyone recommend other good books to help understand the different
services for setting up the server? I have several OS X books but I want to
learn more about the server configuration. Most of the Jaguar books glaze
over the server portions if the  refer to it at all.

I am using Xserve running OS X 10.2.4 Server. We have Jaguar clients along
with some windows clients. So far my file sharing is working fine. But I
want to learn about Network folders for all clients (at least the Jaguar
ones).

Also want to eventually turn on the mail, web and ftp services.

Just want to know what books anyone had used to get up on these
technologies.

Thanks