[X Servers] Server Monitor can't connect

Dalton Hamilton dalton_hamilton at mac.com
Sun Mar 28 16:18:38 PST 2004

I can't remember all t he problems I had getting various things to work
on my Xserves but I do remember there needed to be a user in the local
netinfo domain and it the password cold NOT be set to "password
server."  I know this is vague but try creating a user in the local
netinfo domain and do not set the password to password server.

Good luck
Dalton Hamilton