[X-Unix] Postfix troubles

Michael Grant soft at bdanube.com
Wed Jan 28 07:02:59 PST 2004

On Jan 27, 2004, at 6:05 PM, Mike Bigley wrote:

> Have you done this:
> <http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20031025022626398>
> Also search afp548.com for postfix for additional good information

I hadn't done all of it (was following the instructions in the new
Panther Unleashed book). Since I *only* want to use Postfix to send
mail from this particular machine for now and, as Stroller rightly
points out, don't want to risk opening the machine as an open relay for
spammers, I set a few parameters differently from what was specified at
your link. If this message goes through, it worked.

Thanks!
Michael

--
Support our troops!