Record Audio from Terminal

Sephee sepheebear at mac.com
Wed Jun 23 21:17:17 PDT 2004

Would anyone know of a Unix application or another way to record audio
from a microphone from within a the terminal? Or is there a way of
controlling another audio app via the terminal to record? I have a kind
of unique setup where I think this capability would be the best way to
go. I dont know if I did the best job of explaining that clearly but,
please let me know if you know anything.

Regards,
Seth
--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."