[X-Unix] Airport chipset documentation release...

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 7 15:35:01 PST 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 3:21 am, Micah R Ledbetter wrote:

> Interestingly, KisMAC has a beta out with passive support for Airport
> Extreme.
> I have no idea why there is no information or any kind of discussion
> on the KisMAC web site as to these betas.

There's fairly regular discussion & help available on the KisMAC
mailing list - http://www.freelists.org/list/kismac

Release 76 has been available via SVN since the 10th October, but I
have no idea if it adds any features other than Spanish language
support.
http://kismac.binaervarianz.de/faq.php/
How+do+I+use+the+Subversion+Repository%3F

Stroller.